Women empowered, recognised, valued and participating in all aspects of sustainable fisheries.
We work to facilitate networks and partnerships to enable opportunities for women to be informed about all aspects of sustainable fisheries in Fiji and increase the meaningful participation of women in decision making and management at all levels of sustainable fisheries in Fiji.
The values below underpin our organisations and our work:
- Empowerment of women to achieve economic and social justice;
- Inclusivity of women, men and their families in fisheries and the WiFNetwork-Fiji. Our membership is open to any individual or organisation with an interest in women in sustainable fisheries;
- Trustworthy. We aim to be trusted by the communities, government, our members, donors and our partners;
- Non-political. We are not aligned with any political party or group;
- Environmental sustainability is core in everything we do;
- Integrity. We expect high levels of integrity from our members, staff and those who work with us;
- Accountable to our members, communities and donors; and
- Commitment to women in fisheries, our members, our work, our stakeholders and the environment.